Lowongan MIN Trade - Inspector-PT SGS Indonesia
- National Operation Supervisor – Trade Services
Lowongan MIN Trade - Inspector-PT SGS IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 23-March-2018 | Tutup pada 12-April-2018
SGS is the Geneva based world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company with operations all over the world. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 95.000 employees, SGS operates a network of almost 2.400 offices and laboratories around the world.
At SGS, we provide independent services that touch the lives of millions of people across the globe. We provide you with industry leading inspection, verification, testing and certification services – anywhere in the world. Our services enable you to operate in a more sustainable manner by improving quality and productivity, reducing risk, verifying compliance and increasing speed to market. From the energy that powers our cars and homes, to the food on our plates and the clothes on our backs, we provide solutions that really make a difference. With a reputation for passion, integrity, entrepreneurship and innovation, we offer you an unequalled service that you can truly rely on to make your goals a reality.
As we continue to expand and move ahead to establish ourselves to be the most competitive and the most productive service organization in the world, we would like to invite qualified and result-oriented individuals to join us.
1. Ensure execution of all operations relating to the Minerals Trade business, as assigned
2. Ensure field operations executed efficiently, meet and exceed costumer equirements
3. Ensure that SGS Quality and Workplace Health & Safety systems and procedures are followed at all times, and promote a Safety First and Safety Aware environment
1. Perform Field Inspection scope of works carried out as per instructed by client
2. Perform each inspection as per stipulated by agreed/instructed standards
3. Reporting all facts and findings immediately and accurately
4. Maintain professional work ethic and integrity as per SGS policy
5. Frequent travel to operational sites and deliver hands-on approach
(i.e. Not Office-based)
1. Full health mind and body
2. Able to perform field work (i.e. work under rain/sun)
3. Good communication in English both oral and written
1. Able to work independently and to coordinate several activities simultaneously
2. Able to interact with all levels of management, suppliers and clients
3. Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
4. Works well under pressure, challenges status quo
5. Skilled in basic mathematics and logics
6. High computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, the Internet, etc.
We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : PT SGS Indonesia